Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Virginia. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Virginia. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Virginia – including Virginia Beach, Norfolk & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Virginia homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Virginia. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Virginia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
VA Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Virginia: