Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Norfolk. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norfolk. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Norfolk & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Norfolk should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Norfolk?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norfolk. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Norfolk Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norfolk, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norfolk? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norfolk
VA Tree Trimming serves Norfolk and neighboring communities: