Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Norfolk. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norfolk. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Virginia – including Norfolk & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Norfolk homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Norfolk?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norfolk. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Norfolk Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norfolk, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norfolk? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norfolk
VA Tree Trimming serves Norfolk and the surrounding area: