Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Chesapeake. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Chesapeake. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Chesapeake & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Chesapeake homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Chesapeake?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Chesapeake. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Chesapeake Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chesapeake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chesapeake? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chesapeake
VA Tree Trimming serves Chesapeake and communities nearby: