Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Chesapeake. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Chesapeake. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Chesapeake & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Chesapeake homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Chesapeake?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Chesapeake. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Chesapeake Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chesapeake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chesapeake? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chesapeake
VA Tree Trimming serves Chesapeake and neighboring communities: