Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Blacksburg. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Blacksburg. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Blacksburg & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Blacksburg should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Blacksburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Blacksburg. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Blacksburg Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blacksburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blacksburg? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blacksburg
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Blacksburg and the surrounding area: