Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Leesburg. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Leesburg. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Leesburg & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Leesburg need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Leesburg?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Leesburg. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Leesburg Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leesburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leesburg? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leesburg
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Leesburg and the surrounding area: