Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Woodlawn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodlawn. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Woodlawn & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Woodlawn homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodlawn?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Woodlawn. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Woodlawn Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodlawn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodlawn? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodlawn
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodlawn and communities nearby: