Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Waynesboro. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Waynesboro. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Virginia – including Waynesboro & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Waynesboro need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Waynesboro?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Waynesboro. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Waynesboro Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Waynesboro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Waynesboro? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Waynesboro
VA Tree Trimming serves Waynesboro and neighboring communities: