Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sudley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sudley. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Virginia – including Sudley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sudley should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sudley?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Sudley. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Sudley Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sudley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sudley? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sudley
VA Tree Trimming serves Sudley and the surrounding area: