Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Stanardsville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stanardsville. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Stanardsville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Stanardsville homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stanardsville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stanardsville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Stanardsville Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stanardsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stanardsville? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stanardsville
VA Tree Trimming serves Stanardsville and neighboring communities: