Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Paul. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Paul. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Virginia – including St. Paul & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Paul need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Paul?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Paul. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The St. Paul Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Paul, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Paul? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Paul
VA Tree Trimming serves St. Paul and the surrounding area: