Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Boston. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Boston. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Virginia – including South Boston & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services South Boston homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Boston?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Boston. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The South Boston Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Boston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Boston? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Boston
VA Tree Trimming serves South Boston and neighboring communities: