Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Smithfield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smithfield. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Smithfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Smithfield homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Smithfield. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Smithfield Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithfield? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithfield
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Smithfield and the surrounding area: