Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Smithfield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Smithfield. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Virginia – including Smithfield & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Smithfield homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Smithfield. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Smithfield Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithfield? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithfield
VA Tree Trimming serves Smithfield and neighboring communities: