Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Short Pump. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Short Pump. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Short Pump & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Short Pump homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Short Pump?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Short Pump. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Short Pump Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Short Pump, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Short Pump? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Short Pump
VA Tree Trimming serves Short Pump and the surrounding area: