Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Shenandoah. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shenandoah. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Shenandoah & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Shenandoah need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shenandoah?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shenandoah. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Shenandoah Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shenandoah, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shenandoah? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shenandoah
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Shenandoah and neighboring communities: