Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Ridgeway. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ridgeway. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Ridgeway & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Ridgeway homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ridgeway?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ridgeway. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Ridgeway Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ridgeway, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ridgeway? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ridgeway
VA Tree Trimming serves Ridgeway and the surrounding area: