Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pimmit Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pimmit Hills. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Pimmit Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Pimmit Hills homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pimmit Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pimmit Hills. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pimmit Hills Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pimmit Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pimmit Hills? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pimmit Hills
VA Tree Trimming serves Pimmit Hills and communities nearby: