Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Patrick Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Patrick Springs. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Patrick Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Patrick Springs should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Patrick Springs?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Patrick Springs. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Patrick Springs Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Patrick Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Patrick Springs? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Patrick Springs
VA Tree Trimming serves Patrick Springs and neighboring communities: