Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Patrick Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Patrick Springs. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Patrick Springs & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Patrick Springs should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Patrick Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Patrick Springs. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Patrick Springs Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Patrick Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Patrick Springs? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Patrick Springs
VA Tree Trimming serves Patrick Springs and communities nearby: