Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Orange. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Orange. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Orange & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Orange need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Orange?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Orange. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Orange Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orange, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orange? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orange
VA Tree Trimming serves Orange and communities nearby: