Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Shore. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Shore. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including North Shore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in North Shore need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Shore?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Shore. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The North Shore Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Shore, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Shore? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Shore
VA Tree Trimming serves North Shore and neighboring communities: