Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Montrose. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montrose. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Montrose & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Montrose need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montrose?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Montrose. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Montrose Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montrose, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montrose? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montrose
VA Tree Trimming serves Montrose and the surrounding area: