Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Merrimac. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Merrimac. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Merrimac & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Merrimac should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Merrimac?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Merrimac. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Merrimac Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Merrimac, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Merrimac? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Merrimac
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Merrimac and communities nearby: