Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lexington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Lexington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lexington need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lexington. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lexington Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lexington and neighboring communities: