Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lebanon. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lebanon. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Lebanon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lebanon need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lebanon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lebanon. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lebanon Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lebanon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lebanon? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lebanon
VA Tree Trimming serves Lebanon and neighboring communities: