Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lawrenceville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lawrenceville. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Lawrenceville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lawrenceville should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawrenceville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lawrenceville. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lawrenceville Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawrenceville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawrenceville? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawrenceville
VA Tree Trimming serves Lawrenceville and the surrounding area: