Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kilmarnock. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kilmarnock. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Kilmarnock & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kilmarnock should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kilmarnock?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kilmarnock. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Kilmarnock Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kilmarnock, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kilmarnock? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kilmarnock
VA Tree Trimming serves Kilmarnock and communities nearby: