Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Keysville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Keysville. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Keysville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Keysville should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Keysville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Keysville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Keysville Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Keysville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Keysville? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Keysville
VA Tree Trimming serves Keysville and the surrounding area: