Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Independence. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Independence. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Independence & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Independence should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Independence?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Independence. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Independence Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Independence, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Independence? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Independence
VA Tree Trimming serves Independence and neighboring communities: