Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Independence. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Independence. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Independence & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Independence homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Independence?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Independence. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Independence Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Independence, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Independence? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Independence
VA Tree Trimming serves Independence and communities nearby: