Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Highland Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Highland Springs. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Highland Springs & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Highland Springs should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Highland Springs?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Highland Springs. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Highland Springs Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highland Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highland Springs? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highland Springs
VA Tree Trimming serves Highland Springs and communities nearby: