Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Greenville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greenville. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Greenville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Greenville homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greenville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Greenville Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenville? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenville
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Greenville and communities nearby: