Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Falls Church. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Falls Church. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Falls Church & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Falls Church should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Falls Church?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Falls Church. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Falls Church Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Falls Church, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Falls Church? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Falls Church
VA Tree Trimming serves Falls Church and communities nearby: