Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Ewing. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ewing. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Ewing & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Ewing homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ewing?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ewing. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ewing Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ewing, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ewing? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ewing
VA Tree Trimming serves Ewing and neighboring communities: