Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dayton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Dayton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dayton homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Dayton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
VA Tree Trimming serves Dayton and neighboring communities: