Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cleveland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cleveland. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Cleveland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cleveland should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cleveland?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cleveland. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Cleveland Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cleveland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cleveland? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cleveland
VA Tree Trimming serves Cleveland and the surrounding area: