Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bristol. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bristol. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Bristol & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bristol should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bristol?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bristol. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bristol Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bristol, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bristol? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bristol
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Bristol and communities nearby: