Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bridgewater. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bridgewater. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Bridgewater & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Bridgewater homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bridgewater?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bridgewater. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bridgewater Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bridgewater, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bridgewater? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bridgewater
VA Tree Trimming serves Bridgewater and the surrounding area: