Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Boydton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Boydton. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Boydton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Boydton should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boydton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boydton. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Boydton Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boydton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boydton? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boydton
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Boydton and neighboring communities: