Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bowling Green. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bowling Green. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Bowling Green & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bowling Green homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bowling Green?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bowling Green. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bowling Green Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bowling Green, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bowling Green? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bowling Green
VA Tree Trimming serves Bowling Green and the surrounding area: