Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bedford. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bedford. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Bedford & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bedford homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bedford?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bedford. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bedford Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bedford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bedford? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bedford
VA Tree Trimming serves Bedford and communities nearby: