Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bedford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bedford. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Bedford & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bedford should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bedford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bedford. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bedford Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bedford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bedford? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bedford
VA Tree Trimming serves Bedford and the surrounding area: