Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Appalachia. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Appalachia. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Appalachia & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Appalachia should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Appalachia?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Appalachia. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Appalachia Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Appalachia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Appalachia? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Appalachia
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Appalachia and communities nearby: