Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Annandale. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Annandale. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Virginia – including Annandale & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Annandale homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Annandale?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Annandale. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Annandale Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Annandale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Annandale? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Annandale
VA Tree Trimming serves Annandale and the surrounding area: