Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Alberta. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alberta. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Alberta & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Alberta homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Alberta?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alberta. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Alberta Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alberta, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alberta? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alberta
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Alberta and neighboring communities: