Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Alberta. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alberta. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Virginia – including Alberta & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Alberta homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Alberta?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Alberta. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Alberta Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alberta, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alberta? VA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alberta
VA Tree Trimming serves Alberta and neighboring communities: