Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Abingdon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Abingdon. That’s where we come in! VA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Virginia – including Abingdon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Abingdon should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Abingdon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Abingdon. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Abingdon Tree Pruning Process
VA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Abingdon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Abingdon? VA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Abingdon
VA Tree Trimming proudly serves Abingdon and the surrounding area: